How to do SEO of Google My Business Website and how to Rank it ?

Most people have this question about how to rank Google My Business website SEO, so let us know today through this article how to do Google My Business website SEO and how to rank it in Google and how to rank your Google My Business Listing on top in the Google Map section as well.

You must have seen that when we search for something by typing “Near Me” on Google, then the results of Google Maps appear at the top, so in such a situation, the chances of getting traffic i.e. leads to the ones that come on top increases to a great extent.



Understand by example, if we search “Best Hotels Near Me”, then by looking at the listing that will be coming in the top 3-4 numbers and by looking at its location, we start going towards that hotel. If 3-4 hotels are at the same location, then we will be able to know only those which are coming on top in Google. But despite 3-4 hotels being at the same distance, if it does not appear in the first 4-5 lists in Google, then we will not be able to know about it.

That is why it is very important to rank your Google My Business Listing as well. So in this article, you will get complete information about how to rank Google My Business Website by doing SEO. But before that, let us understand in short what is Google My Business and then see how to do SEO of Google My Business.

Table of Contents

What is Google My Business

How to do SEO on Google My Business Website

Write keywords in the description as well

Keep updating the photos of Google My Business

Complete all the steps of Google My Business Profile and score 100%

List on B2B Business Listing Sites

Get reviews from customers

Reply to reviews

Write unique content on Google My Business Website and include keywords as well

Google My Business is also known as Google Local Listing or Google Business Listing. Actually, this is a platform of Google where you can list your business and promote your business in the local area. And the process of listing your business on this platform is called Google Business Listing.

Google My Business (GMB) is a platform on which you can list your business. But for this, your business should have a physical presence and business name. After listing on Google My Business, Google verifies your business by sending a pin to your business address and only then your business listing is verified.

Although there are many benefits of listing your website on Google My Business, the biggest advantage is that you start getting local customers easily, you can connect with customers through this, get reviews from them and you can also send the location and presence of your business to your customers.

Although there are many benefits of listing a business on Google My Business Platform. If I tell you the benefits, then I will also have to tell you how to create a business account on Google and how to list business on it.

But your question is how to rank Google My Business Website by doing SEO, it means you must have listed your business and you must already know about its benefits. So we will learn all these topics in some other article, for now, let us move ahead and move towards the answer to your question.

Write keywords in the description too

When creating a GMB account, you also have to write a description there. In which you have to write about your business. You should also write keywords in the description so that your business account keywords can be optimized and can rank in Google.

Keep updating the photos of Google My Business

In GMB you get the option to add photos. Upload photos of your business location events or products or photos related to business in Google My Business. And update the photos from time to time, that is, keep adding more photos. So that Google gets an indication that proper activities are happening in your business. It makes a good impact on your business profile and also improves your ranking.

Complete all the steps of Google My Business Profile and score 100%

When creating a Google My Business Account, follow and complete all the steps there. Fill in all the details that are being asked, this will make your Google My Business Profile score 100%, which will strengthen your business profile and help in ranking.

List on B2B Business Listing Sites

List your business on B2B Listing Sites. While listing on all B2B platforms, keep in mind that the name, description and address should be entered as entered in the Google My Business account. The more you list on B2B platforms, the stronger your profile will become.

Always get reviews from customers. If possible, ask him to give positive reviews, although customers write reviews based on their experience.

Write unique content on the Google My Business website and include keywords too

Google also creates a free business website for you. Which anyone can easily see. Customize that website properly and write unique content. This will improve your SEO and help you rank in Google. Also, write keywords in your content and write about your business and about your products or services.

Post a Comment

0 Comments